8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place cheese into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec sp 7. Put aside.
2. Add onion and garlic cloves to mixing bowl and mix 10 sec sp 4. Scrape down bowl and repeat.
3. Scrape down bowl. Insert butterfly securely and add mushrooms and oil to bowl. Cook 10 mins, Varoma, sp 2.
4. Scrape down bowl. Add Arborio rice and cook 3 mins, Varoma, sp 1.
5. Scrape down bowl. Add water and stock and cook 16 mins, 100 degrees, sp (with measuring cup ON)
6. Scrape down bowl. Add grated cheese and cream. Stir 1 min,
7. Season with desired salt and/or pepper. Serves 3.
I use button, swiss brown, and oyster mushrooms when I can obtain them, for additional flavour.
Add a handful of washed spinach at step 6 for extra flavour and vitamins.
Sprinkle with some parsley before serving.
I prefer to make this using chicken stock paste as I feel it gives it a better flavour, but you could sub with Vegetable stock paste also.
Depending on how dense you like your risotto will dictate how much water to use. If you like a stickier risotto, add 400g of water - if not, stick to the 500g!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Creamy Prawn Risotto with Lemon, Garlic & Snowpeas
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Paleo, egg free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers