- 80 g unsalted butter
- 1200 g water
- 350 g Dried Macaroni Pasta
- 5 piece bacon
- 500 g Milk
- 250 g cream cheese
- 200 g Yummy’s red capsicum dip
- 200 g Tasty cheese
- 1 heaped teaspoons Garlic powder
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place water into and heat 8 min, 100 deg, sp1
2. Add macaroni and cook 12 min, 100 deg, sp 1. meanwhile dice and cook bacon in frypan to liking.
3. Drain pasta and place in Thermo server. Add cooked bacon.
4.Place milk, butter, cream cheese, garlic powder, red capsicum dip into and cook 7 min, 90 deg, sp2.
5. Add cheese and mix 2 min, 90 deg, sp2. Transfer sauce on top of pasta and mix together.
6. Serve as a main or as a side.
Red capsicum Mac and cheese
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Clinkers Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Mocha Protein Frappe
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice