- 80 g unsalted butter
- 1200 g water
- 350 g Dried Macaroni Pasta
- 5 piece bacon
- 500 g Milk
- 250 g cream cheese
- 200 g Yummy’s red capsicum dip
- 200 g Tasty cheese
- 1 heaped teaspoons Garlic powder
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place water into
2. Add macaroni and cook 12 min, 100 deg, sp 1. meanwhile dice and cook bacon in frypan to liking.
3. Drain pasta and place in Thermo server. Add cooked bacon.
4.Place milk, butter, cream cheese, garlic powder, red capsicum dip into and cook 7 min, 90 deg, sp2.
5. Add cheese and mix 2 min, 90 deg, sp2. Transfer sauce on top of pasta and mix together.
6. Serve as a main or as a side. and heat 8 min, 100 deg, sp1
Red capsicum Mac and cheese
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle