- 1000 g water
- 250 g pumpkin, diced 2cm
- 3 pieces fresh salmon fillet
- 300 g spaghetti
- 150 g frozen peas
- 1 brown onion
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 200 g pure cream
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 5 sprig parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Insert simmering basket. Heat 1000g water 15 minutes/100 degrees/speed 2. Meanwhile, peel and chop pumpkin and weigh through the hole in the lid, as water is heating.
Place salmon fillets onto Varoma tray and season well with salt and pepper.
Peel onion, and cut in half.
Cut lemon in half.
Chop parsley for garnish.
- After 15 minutes has ended, check the pumpkin is cooked through. If not, add a few more minutes. Remove simmering basket and set pumpkin aside.
Through the hole in the lid, add 300g of spaghetti to the bowl (leave hot water in there) and begin cooking 10 minutes//Varoma/speed 1. The spaghetti will poke out through the hole, and spin gently until it starts to soften.
Once spaghetti has dropped down enough, place Varoma with salmon into position for remainder of the 10 minutes.
- After the 10 minutes, remove Varoma tray and weigh 150g peas into the Varoma dish. Return tray with salmon, then cook a further 3 minutes//Varoma/speed 1.
- Once cooked, transfer peas and salmon to a large bowl or ThermoServer (remove skin, if fillets weren't skinless). Use Varoma dish to strain spaghetti, then transfer spaghetti into ThermoServer with salmon and peas.
- Place onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 5. Add 20g olive oil and sautee 3 min/120 degrees/speed 2.
Add cooked pumpkin to mixing bowl, along with 1 tbsp vegetable stock paste, 200g cream and the juice of half the lemon. Blend 30 seconds/speed 9.
Then, reheat sauce 1 minute/90 degrees/speed 2.
Pour pumpkin cream sauce over spaghetti and toss to combine. Serve with a sprinkle of parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
Some grated pecorino or parmesan cheese would also work well.
Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
Would work with other pasta varieties as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Beef fajitas
- Grape jelly
- Balsamic fig and apple chutney
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Apple and sage sauce
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- Banana blueberry muffins
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Raspberry, Lemon & Chia Jam
- Cheats kousa
- Strawberry Jam
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers