- This is a recipe from rainbow, a Thermomix Forum member
- 150 g Spiral pasta
- 450 g warm water
- 200 g thick cream
- 3 rashers of bacon diced
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 beaten egg
- Grated cheese (keep aside)
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic 5 seconds speed 7
Place remaining ingredients except egg and program 15 mins, temp 100, spoon soft, reverse speed.
2 mins before the end pour egg through the hole.
Pour into serving dish, sprinkle over cheese.
Let the pasta sit for a few minutes before serving to absorb liquid.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted capsicum & jalapeno hummus (low salt)
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Fermented cucumbers
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets