- This is a recipe from rainbow, a Thermomix Forum member
- 150 g spiral pasta
- 450 g warm water
- 200 g thick cream
- 3 rashers of bacon diced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 beaten egg
- Grated cheese (keep aside)
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic 5 seconds speed 7
Place remaining ingredients except egg and program 15 mins, temp 100, spoon soft, reverse speed.
2 mins before the end pour egg through the hole.
Pour into serving dish, sprinkle over cheese.
Let the pasta sit for a few minutes before serving to absorb liquid.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- Matt Pasta
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Creamy Fettuccini with Tuna
- Gus' Pasta
- Tom Yum Fried Noodles (Rice Vermicelli)
- Rich Chunky Bolognese Sauce
- Pumpkin and chicken risotto with spinach and pinenuts
- 3 Cheese Macaroni
- Simple Cheesy Pasta
- Creamy Tomato, Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Zucchini Pasta slice
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting