- This is a recipe from rainbow, a Thermomix Forum member
- 150 g Spiral pasta
- 450 g warm water
- 200 g thick cream
- 3 rashers of bacon diced
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 beaten egg
- Grated cheese (keep aside)
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic 5 seconds speed 7
Place remaining ingredients except egg and program 15 mins, temp 100, spoon soft, reverse speed.
2 mins before the end pour egg through the hole.
Pour into serving dish, sprinkle over cheese.
Let the pasta sit for a few minutes before serving to absorb liquid.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles