- 150 grams chocolate, Callets or a block broken up
- 50 grams Butter, roughly chopped
- 70 grams Milk of choice, both dairy and nut milks work
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add chocolate to bowl. Grate 5 sec/spd 7
- Add milk and butter. Melt 2mins / 90oC / spd 2
- Scrape sides and bottom of bowl. Mix again 2 min/ no temp / spd 2
- Use immediately to ice a cake, will form a sort of thin crust. Or leavee to set and make soft truffles or fill chocolates. Delish melted over warm brownies.
- With 90% dark the mix can split. After step 3 bring back together by mixing on spd 4, watching through lid until back together
If the mix has split
Use the best quality ingredients you can, especially the chocolate. I use Sicao (by Callebaut). I have not tried this recipe with supermarket brands or cooking chocolate. Let me know in comments what you used.
This works with milk, dark and white chocolates but milk is divine.
Inspired by thise recipe https://www.itsyummi.com/making-chocolate-ganache-without-heavy-cream/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Kingston Slice
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- M & M Choc Chip Cookies
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Apple Slice cake
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen