- 150 g cheese, Cubed
- 30 g unsalted butter
- 60 g plain flour
- 500 g Milk
- Grate cheese. 15 sec / SP5.
Place in bowl and set aside.
- Place flour, butter and milk in mixing bowl. Heat 6 min / 100 deg / SP4. Until thickened.
- Add cheese. Mix 30 sec / gradually increasing speed to SP7.
For extra flavour add 1tsp French onion soup mix.
perfect for brocolli & cauliflower cheese bake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam