- 150 g cheese, Cubed
- 30 g unsalted butter
- 60 g plain flour
- 500 g Milk
Grate cheese. 15 sec / SP5.
Place in bowl and set aside.
- Place flour, butter and milk in mixing bowl. Heat 6 min / 100 deg / SP4. Until thickened.
- Add cheese. Mix 30 sec / gradually increasing speed to SP7.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Hunker Begendi
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Soph’s banana cake
- Banana bread with sultanas
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Marinated goats cheese
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)