- 300 grams thickened cream
- 250 grams chilled water
- 20 grams truffle infused oil, I used Pukura Estate
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Small bunch of chives, finely sliced
- 1 pinch iodised salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Using the butterfly whisk pour cream into the bowl and set on speed 4 for around 2.5 minutes. This time may vary depending on the cream, you should see solids and liquid in the bowl.2. Using the simmer basket drain liquid from the solids.3. Place solids back into the bowl, add 250g of cold water and set the thermomix back on speed 4 for 10 seconds. Again the solids and liquid will separate.4. Strain the liquid. Step 3 and 4 can be repeated to remove any further liquid. 5. Placing the solids back into the bowl, add the garlic, small bunch of chives (make sure they have been finely sliced) a pinch of sea salt and truffle infused oil. Set thermomix on speed 4 for 10 seconds.6. Butter is now ready to use or store for later use.
You can finely slice chives by placing in bowl prior to preparing butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce