- 700 gram white grapes
- 500 gram raw sugar
- 25 gram Jam Setta
- 100 gram water
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Wash grapes and remove from stalks.
- Place grapes into Thermomix bowl and cook 10 minutes/100 degrees/Speed 2 or until grapes have broken open to release the flesh.
- Blend grapes 10 seconds//Speed 4 to create a puree.
Line Thermomix simmering basket with a nut milk bag or muslin cloth, and place inside either a second Thermomix bowl, or another large bowl.
Pour cooked grapes into cloth and strain to remove as much juice as possible. Once cool enough to handle, squeeze to remove additional juice.
- Return Thermomix bowl to Thermomix and set scales to zero. Pour cooked grape puree into bowl and take note of the weight. You will need equal parts puree to sugar. So if you have 500g of puree, you will need 500g sugar. Do not exceed 500g, or your bowl may bubble over during cooking.
- Add sugar to bowl, along with 100g water and 25g of Vacola's Jam Setta (sold by 50g sachets in most supermarkets).
Cook 35 minutes/Varoma/Speed 3 using the simmering basket in place of your MC.
Meanwhile, place a plate or metal spoon into the freezer and sterilise your jars. I used 8 Ball Mason 4oz quilted jelly jars (about 115ml each).
- After 35 minutes test for set by placing a small amount of jelly onto your plate or cold spoon. It should gel on contact. If not, cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Pour jelly into sterilised jars and seal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Beef fajitas
- Balsamic fig and apple chutney
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Apple and sage sauce
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- Banana blueberry muffins
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Fettuccini Boscaiola