THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 300 grams hazelnuts, soaked overnight
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 30g grams Maple Syrup, pure, Or replace maple syrup and coconut sugar with 60g 0f your choice of sweetener
- 30 grams Coconut sugar
- 100 grams coconut cream
- 50 grams cold pressed, coconut oil
- 50 grams raw cacao powder
24h 10minPreparation 24h 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Soak your hazelnuts in filtered water overnight. Soaking helps release enzymes and vitamins etc plus makes them easier for your body to digest.
Use your choice of sweetener and tweak it to your tastes. Rice malt syrup or honey are also great in this.
Drain hazelnuts and add to . Set 30 secs, speed 9. Scrape down sides and lid and set 30 secs, speed 9.
Add all other ingredients to and set 45 secs, speed 5. Scrape down sides and lid and repeat, 45 secs, speed 5 ensuring all ingredients are fully blended.
Add to two small jars and refridgerate.
Great in baking, smoothies and on fruit (strawberries are our favourite).
Suitable for freezing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- 'I just want a Cookie' Sugar and Dairy free Choc Oat Cookies
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free