- 3 lemons
- 460 g sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
8Recipe is created for
Peel rind from lemons with a vegetable peeler so it’s very thin. Juice lemons and place the rind, sugar and cornflour into the TM bowl.
Grind on speed 9 for 20 seconds.
Add the juice from the lemons.
Warm for 4 minutes/90/speed 2.
Programme 3 minutes/Varoma/speed 3.
Beat eggs together with water and add to mixture through hole in the lid.
Continue cooking at Varoma until thick and bubbling.
Bottle while hot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Variation Greengage Jam
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Macadamia & White Choc Cookies
- Supersize Hamburger
- Peppermint Mint Choc Chip Bliss Balls