- 3 lemons
- 460 g sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
8Recipe is created for
Peel rind from lemons with a vegetable peeler so it’s very thin. Juice lemons and place the rind, sugar and cornflour into the TM bowl.
Grind on speed 9 for 20 seconds.
Add the juice from the lemons.
Warm for 4 minutes/90/speed 2.
Programme 3 minutes/Varoma/speed 3.
Beat eggs together with water and add to mixture through hole in the lid.
Continue cooking at Varoma until thick and bubbling.
Bottle while hot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Smooth Peanut Butter
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- Three Olive dip
- Tomato Relish
- White bean dip
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls