- 3 lemons
- 460 g sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
8Recipe is created for
Peel rind from lemons with a vegetable peeler so it’s very thin. Juice lemons and place the rind, sugar and cornflour into the TM bowl.
Grind on speed 9 for 20 seconds.
Add the juice from the lemons.
Warm for 4 minutes/90/speed 2.
Programme 3 minutes/Varoma/speed 3.
Beat eggs together with water and add to mixture through hole in the lid.
Continue cooking at Varoma until thick and bubbling.
Bottle while hot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free