- 280 grams lemon juice
- 200 grams cold pressed, coconut oil
- 6 eggs
- 120 grams honey, liquid, Can use Rice Malt Syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon zest, grated
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Steralise 3 jars and set aside.
Place a bowl on your Thermomix bowl and weigh lemon juice and then another bowl and weigh the coconut oil. Set both aside.
Add eggs, honey and lemon zest to .
Set 5 mins, Varoma, speed 3. Check mixture after 3 mins to ensure it isn’t thickening too quickly. You are looking for a pale yellow, slightly thickened mixture.
Leave measuring cup off and set time for 3 mins, Varoma, speed 3. Gradually add the lemon juice and coconut oil over one minute. And put mc back on.
Once added you should have around 2 mins to go but if mixture is still not a nice thick consistency, add another minute.
Strain mixture through a sieve in to your jars. Pop lids on and allow to cool then refrigerate.
You can reduce the amount of honey to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella)
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- 'I just want a Cookie' Sugar and Dairy free Choc Oat Cookies
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free