- 1 garlic clove, Peeled
- 6 cm Piece of Fresh Shallots
- 2 eggs seperated, And at room Temperature
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Raw Honey
- pinch salt
- 230 g Grapeseed Oil
- 1 Lime - Squeezed, Juice Only
Recipe is created for
9Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Cooling Australian Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Dressing Sauce Spread Side dish
Place the garlic and shallot into the mixing bowl and chop for 3 Seconds | Speed 6. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat.
Place a small pouring jug on top the lid and weigh in the Grapeseed oil. Set aside.
Insert the Butterfly. Add the egg YOLKS, mustard, white wine vinegar, honey and salt. Mix for 3 minutes and 30 Seconds | 37 Degrees | Speed 4. After 30 Seconds of mixing, start slowly pouring the oil onto the measuring cup (MC). It should take about 2 minutes to pour the whole 230g. Nice and slow is the secret to ensure your Aioli will emulsify.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add the lime juice and egg whites and mix for another 30 seconds | 37 Degrees | Speed 4
Store in a steralised, Air Tight container in the fridge.
Will last for 1-2 Weeks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tim Tam and Peanut Butter Brownie
- Raw Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Nadias' Tomato Sauce
- Rawlicious Raspberry Cheesecake
- Mango and Berry Smoothie
- Cinnamon and Cranberry Buns
- Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Cranberry, Pistachio and White Chocolate Bark
- Santas' Stew
- Nadias' Tikka Paste
- Nadias' Sweet Chilli, Ham and Cheese Scrolls
- Quinoa Spiced Chicken
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread