- 140g apricot jam
- 1 level tablespoon browns sugar
- 35g white vinegar
- 1.5 level teaspoons cornflour
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp Chinese 5 spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 40g water
8Recipe is created for
1. Add all the ingredients (except the water)to the in the order listed.
2. Blend sp 5/ 5-10secs until smooth.
3. Add water and cook 100°C/5mins/ sp 2 until thickened.
4. Transfer to a jar and store in the fridge.
Accessories you need
Really delicious with chicken nuggets, fish or any kind of fritters.
I think this sauce is as good as the Macca's one...but not as red (food colouring..?).
Add a couple of drops at the end if you want to fool the kids..
The sauce will look thin after cooking but will thicken enough once cooled.
Join my FaceBook group Thermify me and Thermify me breadwinners for more great recipes, tips and cooking class schedules.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kingston biscuits
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Quiche Lorraine
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding