- 1500 g tomatoes, Quartered
- 20 g macadamia oil, Or oil of your choice
- 20 g Himalayan salt
- 20 g Coconut sugar, Or sugar of your choice
- 2 bay leaves
- small handful of parsley, See photo for amount
Place all ingredients into your TMX bowl and process for 10 seconds on speed 8.
Cook for 45 minutes, Varoma temp, speed 1, with the basket on top of the lid instead of the MC.
Scrape down the sides and lid and blitz for 1 minute, speed 9.
Cook for a further 15 minutes, Varoma temp, speed 1.
Scoop tablespoonfuls into ice cube trays then freeze and use as required.
Accessories you need
You can find the updated recipe for my tomato paste here: //thermobexta.com.au/2014/11/07/tomato-paste-concentrate/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh n Fruity Vodka Slushies
- SOFT FLUFFY FREEFORM/LOAF/ROLLS
- Clone of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake (orange curd, 2 cakes)
- Heartwarming Hot Chocolate
- Spelt, Quinoa and Chia Bread
- Wheat, Rye, Quinoa Bread with Linseeds
- Pizza Dough fit for a Princess!
- Potato, Leek and Kale Soup with Haloumi
- Simple Seeded Bread
- Easy Wholemeal Grain Bread
- Caramelised onion, kale and two cheese crustless quiche
- Corn and Spinach Pikelets