- 2 small leeks, white and light green parts only
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50 g Butter
- 160g raw cashews
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pepper, ground, to taste
- 50 g water, as needed
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Cut leeks lengthways and wash well to remove any dirt.
Add to Thermomix bowl in 10cm lengths.
- Add 2 garlic cloves, and 50g butter to bowl then chop 3 seconds/Speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if neccesary.
- Saute leeks and garlic for 12 minutes/120 degrees/Speed 1 until soft and sweet.
- Add salt and pepper, plus cashews, and 30g of water and blend 5 seconds/Speed 7. Scrape down sides, add a little more water and continue blending until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Serve warm with crackers, and vegetable sticks.
Warm leek and cashew dip
Accessories you need
Would also be beautiful spread on toast.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Impossible quiche
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread