- 2 small leeks, white and light green parts only
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50 g Butter
- 160g raw cashews
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pepper, ground, to taste
- 50 g water, as needed
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut leeks lengthways and wash well to remove any dirt.
Add to Thermomix bowl in 10cm lengths.
- Add 2 garlic cloves, and 50g butter to bowl then chop 3 seconds/Speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if neccesary.
- Saute leeks and garlic for 12 minutes/120 degrees/Speed 1 until soft and sweet.
- Add salt and pepper, plus cashews, and 30g of water and blend 5 seconds/Speed 7. Scrape down sides, add a little more water and continue blending until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Serve warm with crackers, and vegetable sticks.
Warm leek and cashew dip
Would also be beautiful spread on toast.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Beef fajitas
- Grape jelly
- Balsamic fig and apple chutney
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Apple and sage sauce
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)