- 750 g Yogurt, made in TM, frozen in ice cubes
- 80 g raw sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp wattle seeds, optional, Andrew Fielke product
- 1 green apple, cut into quarters
- 50 g baby spinach, to colour
- 1 egg white
Recipe is created for
1. Add sugar, cinnamon, wattle seeds in TM bowl. Speed 10 for 10 seconds
2. Add apple, spinach, egg white and 350gm yogurt. Process speed 10 for 20 seconds
3. Add remaining yogurt, process for 1 min speed 10 with the aid of the spatula (add more yogurt to thicken if neccessary)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gujrati Kadhi
- Easy Uttapam
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Blueberry and lemon loaf
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Variation Tzatziki
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Chocolate avocado cake
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"