- 750 g Yogurt, made in TM, frozen in ice cubes
- 80 g raw sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp wattle seeds, optional, Andrew Fielke product
- 1 green apple, cut into quarters
- 50 g baby spinach, to colour
- 1 egg white
8Recipe is created for
1. Add sugar, cinnamon, wattle seeds in TM bowl. Speed 10 for 10 seconds
2. Add apple, spinach, egg white and 350gm yogurt. Process speed 10 for 20 seconds
3. Add remaining yogurt, process for 1 min speed 10 with the aid of the spatula (add more yogurt to thicken if neccessary)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Tabouli with preserved lemon
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Probiotic Berry Gummies - Essential Living Mumma
- Egyptian Beetroot Dip
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Quick and Creamy Guacamole
- Irish soda bread muffins
- Red Lentil Dhal with Spinach and Red Rice Low GI
- Chocolate pudding cake
- Luscious lemon loaf
- Cinful Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Greek yogurt and chicken Enchiladas
- Coconut yogurt cake