- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 level tbsp sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder, the dried one in a spice jar
- 1/4 cup flaked/slivered almonds
- 3 slices short cut bacon rashers or ham, chopped into small dice
- 1 head broccoli florets, washed
- 1 stalk Celery, washed and chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, washed and halved if large
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Whisk all the ingredients together in a small bowl until smooth.
Set aside in the fridge for 1/2 an hour or so.
Toast the almonds in a dry pan until golden. Set aside in a serving bowl.
In the same pan (no need to wash) fry the bacon.
Add to the almonds.
Add the broccoli and celery to the .
Chop 4 secs/sp4, or until chopped to your liking.
Add to the bacon and almonds.
Add the green onion and grapes. Stir to combine.
Fold through the dressing.
Chill until ready to serve.
Ooooh sooo good...
And ohhh sooo easy
Delicious alongside any meats or even as a stand-alone light lunch 😋
And it’s easy to double the recipe.
Just chop the broccoli for a few seconds longer.
"Thermify me" for more recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese scones
- Oat bran cookies
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Crusty French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Banana oat bread
- Flourless chocolate orange hazelnut cake
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Jamaican style ginger cake
- Muesli bars
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd