- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 level tbsp sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder, the dried one in a spice jar
- 1/4 cup flaked/slivered almonds
- 3 slices short cut bacon rashers or ham, chopped into small dice
- 1 head broccoli florets, washed
- 1 stalk Celery, washed and chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, washed and halved if large
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Whisk all the ingredients together in a small bowl until smooth.
Set aside in the fridge for 1/2 an hour or so.
Toast the almonds in a dry pan until golden. Set aside in a serving bowl.
In the same pan (no need to wash) fry the bacon.
Add to the almonds.
Add the broccoli and celery to the .
Chop 4 secs/sp4, or until chopped to your liking.
Add to the bacon and almonds.
Add the green onion and grapes. Stir to combine.
Fold through the dressing.
Chill until ready to serve.
Ooooh sooo good...
And ohhh sooo easy
Delicious alongside any meats or even as a stand-alone light lunch 😋
And it’s easy to double the recipe.
Just chop the broccoli for a few seconds longer.
"Thermify me" for more recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- Apricot and Brandy Jam (seriously delicious)
- Best mash ever
- Curry Coleslaw
- Caramelised onion jam
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Spring Onion pancake
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Cinnamon Walnut Cake
- Virgin Pina Colada Fruity Dream
- Sacher torte
- Savoury cheese scone
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Date & Weetbix Muffins