- 600 g cauliflower, leaves removed and cut into small florets
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 4 rashers bacon, cut into small pieces
- 2 Cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup parmesan
- 1/2 cup tasty cheese
- 1 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 Cup water
- pinch of salt & pepper
- olive oil, to shallow fry
1h 0minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place the cauliflower florets into a food processor and blitz until they turn into small pieces. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the crushed garlic, onion flakes, grated zucchini, chopped bacon, parmesan cheese and tasty cheese to the bowl with the cauliflower and add the self raising flour before stirring well to combine
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl lightly with a fork and add salt and pepper to taste. Add the eggs along with 1/4 cup of water to the bowl with the cauliflower mixture and stir. Gradually add the extra water and stir until you have a thick batter - please note you may not need all of the water depending on the size of the cauliflower and zucchini that you used.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium to high heat and use a 1/4 measuring cup to scoop up the batter and place the fritter mixture into your pan. Use a spoon to gently spread the mixture into a circle between 1/2cm - 1cm thick. You should be able to fit approximately six fritters (or even more depending on the size of your pan) into your frying pan.
- Cook the Cauliflower Cheese and Bacon Fritters for 5 minutes on each side until they are crisp and golden brown before transferring to a plate and covering them with foil so they stay warm while you cook the next batch. Repeat until all the Cauliflower Cheese and Bacon Fritters have been cooked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Baked Falafel Bites
- creamy parmesan sauce or dip
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy