- 700 grams cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 40 grams unsalted butter
- 100 grams sour cream, (or cottage cheese)
- 1 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 pinches pepper, ground
Recipe is created for
TM 6For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
- Place cauliflower in mixer bowl. Chop 10 seconds/speed 5 with MC on lid.
- Add butter. Cook 15 minutes/100/speed 2 with MC on lid.
- Add sour cream, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Blend 20 seconds/speed 8 with MC on lid.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Lisa’s Butterscotch Scones
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Marian's Version of Cut out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Vanilla Baked Doughnuts (GF/DF)
- Chinese Honey Chicken
- Jimbaran Chili Sauce @levi_nathania
- Jimbaran BBQ Fish Sauce @levi_nathania
- Vegetable Fritters