- 200 g white rice (or of choice)
- 150 g carrot
- 60-70 g peas
- 150 g bacon
- 1/2 onion
- 20 g oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2-4 sprigs spring onion
- 50-100 g Celery
- 2 cloves garlic
- 900 g water
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1. Add carrot and celery and chop 3 sec speed 4. Place in the varoms bowl.
2. Place onion, garlic and chop for 3 secs speed 5.
3. Add bacon (chopped to your liking), and oil and cook for 5 min 100 degrees speed 1. When cooked add to varoma bowl.
4. Add peas to varoma bowl.
5. Place water in TMX and place in basket. Weigh in rice and place varoma in postion. Cook 20 min, Varoma, speed 4.
6. Empty rice in varoma bowl and mix with veggies, add in soy sauce and oyster sauce. Mix until combined then serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- Spring time spinach cob loaf
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel