- 200 g white rice (or of choice)
- 150 g carrot
- 60-70 g peas
- 150 g bacon
- 1/2 onion
- 20 g oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2-4 sprigs spring onion
- 50-100 g Celery
- 2 cloves garlic
- 900 g water
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1. Add carrot and celery and chop 3 sec speed 4. Place in the varoms bowl.
2. Place onion, garlic and chop for 3 secs speed 5.
3. Add bacon (chopped to your liking), and oil and cook for 5 min 100 degrees speed 1. When cooked add to varoma bowl.
4. Add peas to varoma bowl.
5. Place water in TMX and place in basket. Weigh in rice and place varoma in postion. Cook 20 min, Varoma, speed 4.
6. Empty rice in varoma bowl and mix with veggies, add in soy sauce and oyster sauce. Mix until combined then serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Prisca's Plain White Rice
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce