- 1 garlic clove
- 1-2 sprigs fresh oregano, leaves only, to taste
- 300 g pitted kalamata olives
- 1 pinch sea salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 20-30 g extra virgin olive oil, for covering tapenade
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic and oregano into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add olives, salt and pepper and chop 2 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and repeat chopping 2 sec/speed 7. Serve immediately or transfer tapenade into a sealable jar and top with olive oil, until just covered, to store.
Accessories you need
Serve tapenade with crackers or spread over slices of toasted focaccia or ciabatta.
If refrigerated, tepenade will keep for 2-3 weeks.
This recipe is featured in the Cooking with Thermomix cooking class.
This recipe is also suitable for TM31 and can be found in the Everyday Cookbook on pg 71.
Other users also liked...
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles