- 460 g Boiling water, (add colour to water for a more vibrant colour)
- 50 g oil
- 260 g salt, fine
- 330 g self-raising flour
- 60 g cream of tartar
- 1. Add all ingredients into bowl "Closed lid" in order of ingredients list
2. Mix 10 sec speed 6
3. Scrape down sides
4. Knead on dough mode"Dough mode" until desired texture (around 30sec) you may need to use spatula to move dough around
5. scrape out roll into a ball
6. hours of fun for all!
Please comment and share if you like this recipe!
follow along on my Thermomix Journey @hannahsthermiefamily
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Twice baked potatoes - under development
- Chicken, zucchini, haloumi fritters
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Variation Potato Bake
- Gravy (like KFC potato & gravy)
- Fresh Pineapple Salsa
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- South Pacific Raita
- Frenisian Slaw
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Melbourne Mash
- Healthy Nutty Sweet treat bliss balls
- My Everyday White Bread
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Sandwhich Bread
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter