- 450 grams fresh Chinese egg noodles
- 500 grams chicken breast, Thinly Sliced
- 40 grams peanut oil
- 4 cm piece fresh ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 fresh red chilli, deseeded
- 1.5 litre chicken stock
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 teaspoon brown sugar
- 4 green onion, sliced diagonally
- 1 bunches Baby bok choy, roughly chopped
- 2 squash, yellow, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned or thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 3 minutes or until tender. Drain and separate noodles.
Add ginger, garlic and chilli to bowl. Chop 4 seconds, speed 5.
Scrape down sides, add peanut oil and cook on Veroma for 3 minutes, speed 1.
Add 3 cups stock. Cook Veroma speed 2 for 5 minutes
Add chicken. Cook 90 degrees for 5 minutes or until just cooked through.
Add remaining 3 cups stock, soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar to soup. Cook Veroma 7mins .
Add green onion and baby bok choy, carrot, squash and zucchini. Cook for 2 minutes Veroma
Divide noodles between bowls. Top with chicken. Ladle boiling broth into bowls. Top with shredded green onions and fresh sliced chilli.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- Cream of Celery Soup for Two
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto