- 700 g carrots, peeled &amp; roughly chopped
- 2 onions, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon vege stock
- 700 g water
- 300 g cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin, optional
- Salt & Pepper Seasoning
1. Add onion, carrot, water & vege stock and cook 30 minutes varoma speed 1
2. Blend together for 30 seconds (or as thick/runny as you want), gradually working your way up to speed 9.
3. Add in cream & seasoning and mix for 30 seconds, speed 4
Serve with your choice of sides
You can add less or more water for a thicker or more dilute soup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry & Coconut Scones
- Paper Mache boiled flour and water paste
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)