- 700 g carrots, peeled &amp; roughly chopped
- 2 onions, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon vege stock
- 700 g water
- 300 g cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin, optional
- Salt & Pepper Seasoning
1. Add onion, carrot, water & vege stock and cook 30 minutes varoma speed 1
2. Blend together for 30 seconds (or as thick/runny as you want), gradually working your way up to speed 9.
3. Add in cream & seasoning and mix for 30 seconds, speed 4
Serve with your choice of sides
You can add less or more water for a thicker or more dilute soup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Spring time spinach cob loaf
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5