- 3 shallots, roghly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 125 g can corn kernels, drained
- 420 g Creamed Corn
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1000 g water
- 600 g chicken tenderloins, sliced in halves
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2.5 tbsp cornflour, disolved in a little water
- 1 tbsp Sweet chilli sauce
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop shallots and garlic 5 seconds/speed5
scrape down sides & repeat
- Add oil & saute 3mins/100 degrees/speed soft
- Add corn kernels, creamed corn, stock paste, water and chicken tenderlions cook 15mins/100 degrees/reverse speed 1
- mix 10secs/speed 4 (to shred the chicken)
- Set the timer to 2 mins and mix on speed 1 whilst adding the cornflour, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Easy Batter