- 500 grams broccoli
- 2 tablespoons veggie stock paste, Pre-made
- 1000 grams water, Boiling
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 250 grams low fat cream cheese, Cubed
- pinch Himlayan sea salt, To Taste
- pinch black pepper, Freshly ground
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Broccoli into the Mixing Bowl, put lid and MC in place & chop for 3 secs/speed 7. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with your spatula.
Add remaining ingredients in any order, replace lid & MC & cook for 10 mins/Varoma/speed 1
If Broccoli is cooked, puree soup starting at speed 5/10 secs then gradually increase to speed 9 for a further 20 seconds, then leave on speed 9 for another 30 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached.
Season further to taste if desired. Enjoy!
Cream of Broccoli Soup
Can also be made with Cauliflour or a combination of Cauli & Broccoli.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Grape jelly
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Mum's Homemade Tomato Sauce
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegan Caramel Slice