- 500 grams broccoli
- 2 tablespoons veggie stock paste, Pre-made
- 1000 grams water, Boiling
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 250 grams low fat cream cheese, Cubed
- pinch Himlayan sea salt, To Taste
- pinch black pepper, Freshly ground
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Broccoli into the Mixing Bowl, put lid and MC in place & chop for 3 secs/speed 7. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with your spatula.
Add remaining ingredients in any order, replace lid & MC & cook for 10 mins/Varoma/speed 1
If Broccoli is cooked, puree soup starting at speed 5/10 secs then gradually increase to speed 9 for a further 20 seconds, then leave on speed 9 for another 30 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached.
Season further to taste if desired. Enjoy!
Cream of Broccoli Soup
Can also be made with Cauliflour or a combination of Cauli & Broccoli.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting