- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 500 g pumpkin
- 200 g potato
- 500 g water
- 1 heaped tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 1 pinches Salt and pepper
- 50 g cream
- 20 g Butter
- Place onion and garlic in "Closed lid" and chop 3 sec/sp5. Scrape down sides.
Add butter and sauté 3 min/120 deg/ sp1.
Add pumpkin, potato, carrot and chop 15 sec/ sp7.
Add water, stock and cook 20min/ 100 deg/ sp 1.
Add cream and blend 1 min/ sp5-9. Gradually increase speed to sp9 before the 1 minute is up.
serve with bread or croutons.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ASIAN CHICKEN SOUP
- Kale and Zucchini Soup
- Moroccan Carrot Soup With Chorizo
- Spicy Pumpkin and Mushroom Soup
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Beetroot Soup
- Kusksu - Maltese Soup
- Best Ever Pumpkin Soup (Variation)
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Thermomixtress' Chunky Guacamole
- Mushroom and Mascarpone Tart
- Apricot Bliss Balls
- Milkshake - Nutella for 2
- Condensed Milk Icecream
- Tanias Scones
- Roasted pumpkin, zucchini and carrot puree
- Variation Rice Bubble Bars
- Simple Butter Cookies
- Julie’s Chilli Jam
- Love Ley Choko Pickles
- Healthy Home School Christmas Cake, gluten free option