- 600 g Jap Pumpkin
- 400 g butternut pumpkin
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 500 ml water, For Steaming
- 100 g tomato paste
- 30 g Butter
- 500 ml Vegetable or chicken stock
8Recipe is created for
Heat 500ml Water in Bowl. Varoma tepreture, speed one
Chop Pumpkin's and Onion. Place in Varoma dish with Garlic Cloves.
Steam Ingredients till soft. About half an hour.
Empty water from bowl.
Put in the Vegetable Stock, Steamed Ingridients, Butter and Tomato Paste. Cook at 100 degrees speed one for 10mins.
Blend for one minute on speed 8
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup