- 600 g Jap Pumpkin
- 400 g butternut pumpkin
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 500 ml water, For Steaming
- 100 g tomato paste
- 30 g Butter
- 500 ml Vegetable or chicken stock
8Recipe is created for
Heat 500ml Water in Bowl. Varoma tepreture, speed one
Chop Pumpkin's and Onion. Place in Varoma dish with Garlic Cloves.
Steam Ingredients till soft. About half an hour.
Empty water from bowl.
Put in the Vegetable Stock, Steamed Ingridients, Butter and Tomato Paste. Cook at 100 degrees speed one for 10mins.
Blend for one minute on speed 8
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Ginger crunch
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds