- 600 g Jap Pumpkin
- 400 g butternut pumpkin
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 500 ml water, For Steaming
- 100 g tomato paste
- 30 g Butter
- 500 ml Vegetable or chicken stock
8Recipe is created for
Heat 500ml Water in Bowl. Varoma tepreture, speed one
Chop Pumpkin's and Onion. Place in Varoma dish with Garlic Cloves.
Steam Ingredients till soft. About half an hour.
Empty water from bowl.
Put in the Vegetable Stock, Steamed Ingridients, Butter and Tomato Paste. Cook at 100 degrees speed one for 10mins.
Blend for one minute on speed 8
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- Cream of Celery Soup for Two
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- Cauliflower and Turmeric Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers