- 125 g boneless, skinless chicken meat, Cooked
- 1 level tablespoons sherry
- 1 level teaspoons salt
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 600 grams chicken stock
- 200 grams sweet corn kernels
- 25 g Butter
- 25 g plain flour
- 200 g Milk
- 1 level tablespoon cornflour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Shred chicken: 4 sec reverse speed 4.
Remove and put aside until needed. No need to clean bowl.
2. Make creamed corn: Place butter, flour and milk into TM bowl and cook for 7 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 4.
Add corn kernels and blend for 15 seconds speed 5-6.
Remove and put aside until needed. No need to wash bowl.
3. Put 600g chicken stock into bowl . Cook 5 minutes, 100 degrees, speed stir.
4. In a separate bowl combine shredded chicken with sherry salt and egg whites then add to TM bowl.
5. Add 310g of the creamed corn to the TM bowl . Cook 2 minutes, 100 degrees, speed stir .
6. Mix cornflour in a bowl with 3 tablespoons of the soup, then return to TM bowl and cook for 1 minute, 100 degrees speed stir . Serve with a sprinkle of spring onions on top.
Accessories you need
You can use a 310g tin of creamed corn if you want to be a bit quicker, however making it yourself gives a much nicer taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Creamy pumkin soup
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns