- 125 g boneless, skinless chicken meat, Cooked
- 1 level tablespoons sherry
- 1 level teaspoons salt
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 600 grams chicken stock
- 200 grams sweet corn kernels
- 25 g Butter
- 25 g plain flour
- 200 g Milk
- 1 level tablespoon cornflour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Shred chicken: 4 sec reverse speed 4.
Remove and put aside until needed. No need to clean bowl.
2. Make creamed corn: Place butter, flour and milk into TM bowl and cook for 7 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 4.
Add corn kernels and blend for 15 seconds speed 5-6.
Remove and put aside until needed. No need to wash bowl.
3. Put 600g chicken stock into bowl . Cook 5 minutes, 100 degrees, speed stir.
4. In a separate bowl combine shredded chicken with sherry salt and egg whites then add to TM bowl.
5. Add 310g of the creamed corn to the TM bowl . Cook 2 minutes, 100 degrees, speed stir .
6. Mix cornflour in a bowl with 3 tablespoons of the soup, then return to TM bowl and cook for 1 minute, 100 degrees speed stir . Serve with a sprinkle of spring onions on top.
Accessories you need
You can use a 310g tin of creamed corn if you want to be a bit quicker, however making it yourself gives a much nicer taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Super Hot Chilli Jam