- 1 egg, beaten
- 50ml water
- bread crumbs, to coat 50-100g
- 100 g cheese, cubed
- 300 g chicken, diced
- 100 g bacon, roughly chopped
1. Grate cheese 10 seconds speed 9. Set aside.
2. Chop bacon 2-3 seconds speed 5.
3. Combine chicken, cheese bacon and water in TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds speed 4.
4. Roll mixture into egg size rolls and dip into beaten egg and coat in bread crumbs.
5. Refridgerate for 1 hour.
6. Fry in a wok or deep pan until golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.