- 250 g sweet potato, Chopped
- 1 egg
- 100 g Unsweetened almond milk
- 40 g quinoa flour
- 2 g cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 70 g coconut yoghurt
- 20 g dried goji berries
- 10 g walnuts
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add 500g water into . Place chopped sweet potato into the simmering basket and place the basket into the . Cook 15mins, varoma, speed 2. (MC on)
- Remove simmering basket and drain water. Place the sweet potato back into the with the egg and mash for 10sec, speed 5.
- Insert butterfly. Add remaining ingredients and whip for 30sec, speed 4.
Sweet Potato Pancakes
Recipe can be doubled easily. Just add extra 5 mins when steaming sweet potato and extra 4 seconds when mixing the egg in.
If you are not on the F45 challenge feel free to add toppings to suit your taste. (Rice malt syrup, fresh berries and banana to name a few ideas)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Custard Cake
- Sweet corn fritters
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Banana oat pancake
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sultana & coconut slice
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Quince relish for Irina
- Banana pudding cake
- The Best Ever White Chocolate Mud Cake