- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- a few sprigs parsley, (leaves only)
- 30 g Butter
- 250 g mushrooms, (preferably large and flavoursome)
- a few sprigs Dill, (leaves only)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne, (Optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 250 g cream cheese, cut into chunks
Chop onions,parsley and dill, 5 secs, speed 7, scrape down
Add butter and sauté 3 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1, MC off
Add mushrooms, chop 10 secs, speed 3
Add salt, mustard, black pepper, cayenne and paprika
Cook 10 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1, scrape down
Add cream cheese
Blend 10 secs, speed 6 or until combined.
Chill before serving
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Chocolate Grand Marnier Truffles
- Spiced Beetroot & Orange Chutney
- Pina Colada Sorbet
- Vegetable Curry - Pav Bhaji Style
- Prawns Diablo
- Meatballs and Pine Nuts in Tomato Sauce (similar to Dawood Baasha)
- Tan Slice (Sticky Caramel)
- Walnut Bread Rolls (Danish Style)
- Pumpkin Soup with Peanut Butter