- 600 g Jap Pumpkin
- 3 tsp spices e.g. cumin, tumeric, corriander, or curry powder
- 2 onions (medium), peeled and quartered
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 red chilli, (optional)
- 30 g olive oil
- 400 can chick peas, tinned, drained and washed
- 40 g lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh corriander leaves, firmly packed
- 100 g sour cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 200oC
2. Cut pumpkin into pieces approx. 2 cm (1 inch)
drizzle with oil and bake until starting
to change colour, cool
3. Spread spices evenly over base of TM bowl,
dry roast until fragrant, 1 min/100o/speed 1
4. Add onions, garlic, and chilli,
5. Chop 5 sec / speed 7, scrape down bowl
6. Add oil, sauté 2 mins/ 100o/speed 1, MC off
7. Add pumpkin, chick peas and lemon juice.
8. Chop 3 secs. speed 7, scrape down bowl
9. Add sour cream, fresh coriander and salt
10. Combine 5 secs. speed 7
Adjust salt and lemon juice to taste
If you have any left, make bread dough, roll into a rectangle, spread dip to within 1 cm of edges, sprinkle with grated cheese, roll up, slice into pinwheels, allow to rise 20 mins and bake 180 degrees C until brown on top
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Chocolate Grand Marnier Truffles
- Spiced Beetroot & Orange Chutney
- Pina Colada Sorbet
- Vegetable Curry - Pav Bhaji Style
- Prawns Diablo
- Meatballs and Pine Nuts in Tomato Sauce (similar to Dawood Baasha)
- Tan Slice (Sticky Caramel)
- Mushroom and Cheese Dip
- Walnut Bread Rolls (Danish Style)
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Cream Cheese
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Extreme Chocolate Cake
- Rice bread
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Massaman Curry Paste
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken