- 2-3 cups of maple syrup (depending on the size of your cake tin)
- 1/2-1 cup of water (depending on how much maple syrup you use)
- 250 g raw sugar
- 310 g brown rice, raw
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 10 g baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 125 g canola oil
- 125 g Milk
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
Mix the water and maple syrup in the TMX - speed 10 for 5 seconds. Pour into a large ovenproof tin and set aside.
Preheat oven to 180 C.
Grind rice and sugar to a powder - approx. 30 seconds at speed 9.
Add eggs, beating for 20 seconds at speed 5 - MC off.
Replace MC. Add salt, baking powder, xanthan gum, oil, milk and vanilla; beat for 15 seconds at speed 5.
Pour the cake mixture over the syrup in the ovenproof tin.
Bake the cake at 180C for about 40 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
Syrup and Cake:
Converted by Roslyn Teirney to celebrate Coeliac Awareness Week in March 2012, from the recipe recorded on this blog: //www.glutenfreezones.com/reviews/gluten-free-products/maple-pudding/ .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Russian Meatloaf
- Varoma pumpkin & whisky bread & butter pudding
- Pumpkin Jam (Misti Kumra)
- Pumpkin and Lentil Dahl
- Hidden Vege Sorbet
- Creamed Cheese Bread Pudding using leftover fruitcake
- Poached Pumpkin with Sesame and Cloves
- Ginger Margarita Sorbet
- Spiced Blueberry Mousse
- Kasha (Buckwheat with Mushrooms and Onions)
- Mint Dip
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Japanese Wasabi Egg Salad
- Japanese Wasabi Potato Salad
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Japanese Devilled Eggs
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Rosa's Vol au Vents