- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g Beef mince
- 20 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 400 g canned tomatoes, diced
- 2 sprig fresh mixed herbs, thyme, oregano, parsley (or 1 tsp dried mixed herbs)
- 1 carrot, diced 1cm pieces
- 1 zucchini, diced 1cm pieces (or use capsicum, or mushrooms)
- 250 g water
- 270 g dried risoni pasta
- 80 g pure cream, (or milk, plus 1 tsp butter)
- 0.25 tsp ground cinnamon
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place garlic and onion into Thermomix bowl and chop 3 seconds/Speed 5. Scrape down sides and add oil. Saute 5 minutes/120 degrees/Speed 2.
Meanwhile, dice carrot and zucchini.
- Add half of the mince (broken into pieces) into Thermomix bowl and saute 5 minutes/120 degrees//Speed 1.
- Add remaining mince and saute 5 minutes/120 degrees//Speed 1.
- Add tomato paste, salt, canned tomatoes, herbs, carrot, zucchini and 250g water, stir with spatula, then cook 10 minutes/120 degrees//Speed 1.
- Add risoni, cream and cinnamon and cook 5 minutes/100 degrees/Speed 1.
- Your meal will thicken after resting, either in the Thermomix bowl, or in a ThermoServer.
Serve with a good sprinkle of cracked black pepper and parmesan cheese.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Impossible quiche
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- Macadamia Parmesan
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)