- 400 g sweet potato, diced into 2cm cubes
- 80 g baby spinach
- 2 sprigs basil, leaves only
- 125 g cherry tomatoes
- 100 g prosciutto
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 250 g marscapone
- 100 g Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 100g g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 200 g bakers flour
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- to taste salt
- bakers flour, for dusting
1h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Peel and dice sweet potato into 2cm pieces. Place into simmering basket. Add 800g water and cook 15 minutes/Varoma/speed 2.
Place basket into fridge to cool.
Meanwhile, scatter baby spinach leaves, basil leaves, red onion (finely sliced), rolled prosciutto and whole cherry tomatoes into a baking dish. Dot with spoonfuls of mascarpone and set aside.
Place a large shallow pot of salted water on to boil.
Place cheddar cheese into bowl and grate, 5 seconds/Speed 7. Set aside into a bowl.
Without washing bowl, place parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate, 5 seconds/Speed 9.
Add bakers flour, nutmeg, salt and sweet potato to bowl and mix 5 seconds/Speed 6 then knead/1 minute.
Transfer dough to a floured ThermoMat and divide into 6 portions. Roll each portion out to resemble 2cm ‘snakes’ and cut dough with your spatula or dough cutter into individual 1.5cm pieces. Dust with additional flour as you go, so they don’t stick together.
Cook your gnocchi in batches in the salted boiling water until the pieces float, then remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to the baking dish.
Gently toss the gnocchi through the baking dish ingredients. Then sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese.
Place into pre-heated oven and bake until golden brown.
Three cheese and sweet potato gnocchi
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Impossible quiche
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Raisin bread
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Bruschetta spread
- Almond and Carrot Cake