- 500 g chicken breast, in pieces
- 1/2 brown onion
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 125 g feta cheese
- 1 zucchini, in pieces
- 1 egg
- 100 g Quinoa flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion, parsley, zucchini, feta and egg into bowl and process, 6 sec/sp 5.
Weigh in 100g quinoa and mix 5 sec//sp 3.
Set aside in a large bowl.
Without washing the Thermomix bowl, place chicken pieces into bowl and mince, on turbo/2 sec/3 times or until a good consistency is achieved.
Add chicken to vegetable and egg mixture and combine. If the mix is too wet, add a little more quinoa.Pre-heat a large non-stick pan with a good amount of quality EVOO (not too hot or the meatballs will burn) and cook meatballs in batches.
Nice served with a sweet tomato relish.
Chicken and feta meatballs
Accessories you need
Keep warm in a ThermoServer until ready to serve, or serve cold in the kids' lunchboxes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Devilled ham spread
- Creamy onion dip
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Pate en Crouté
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- Chicken and Port Pate with Jelly topping
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- Banana blueberry muffins
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Rhubarb and coconut slice
- Italian sausage, eggplant and bean casserole
- Three cheese and sweet potato gnocchi
- Choc chip cookies
- Cherry muffins
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup