- 500 g chicken breast, in pieces
- 1/2 brown onion
- 6 sprigs mint
- 125 g haloumi cheese
- 1 zucchini, in pieces
- 1 carrot, in pieces
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 100 g Quinoa flakes
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion, mint, zucchini, carrot, haloumi and egg into bowl and process, 6 sec/sp 5.
Weigh in 100g quinoa and mix 5 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp 3.
Set aside in a large bowl.
Without washing the Thermomix bowl, place chicken pieces into bowl and mince, on turbo/2 sec/3 times or until a good consistency is achieved.
Add chicken to vegetable and egg mixture and combine. If the mix is too wet, add a little more quinoa. Pre-heat a large non-stick pan with a good amount of quality EVOO (not too hot or the meatballs will burn) and cook meatballs in batches.
Nice served with a yoghurt dipping sauce.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Chicken, haloumi and mint meatballs
Accessories you need
Keep warm in a ThermoServer until ready to serve, or serve cold in the kids' lunchboxes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Impossible quiche
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- nutella custard
- Chocolate chips financier
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes