- 500 g chicken breast, in pieces
- 1/2 brown onion
- 6 sprigs mint
- 125 g haloumi cheese
- 1 zucchini, in pieces
- 1 carrot, in pieces
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 100 g Quinoa flakes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion, mint, zucchini, carrot, haloumi and egg into bowl and process, 6 sec/sp 5.
Weigh in 100g quinoa and mix 5 sec//sp 3.
Set aside in a large bowl.
Without washing the Thermomix bowl, place chicken pieces into bowl and mince, on turbo/2 sec/3 times or until a good consistency is achieved.
Add chicken to vegetable and egg mixture and combine. If the mix is too wet, add a little more quinoa. Pre-heat a large non-stick pan with a good amount of quality EVOO (not too hot or the meatballs will burn) and cook meatballs in batches.
Nice served with a yoghurt dipping sauce.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Chicken, haloumi and mint meatballs
Accessories you need
Keep warm in a ThermoServer until ready to serve, or serve cold in the kids' lunchboxes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Devilled ham spread
- Creamy onion dip
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Pate en Crouté
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- Chicken and Port Pate with Jelly topping
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Croquettes of Chicken
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- Banana blueberry muffins
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Rhubarb and coconut slice
- Italian sausage, eggplant and bean casserole
- Three cheese and sweet potato gnocchi
- Choc chip cookies
- Cherry muffins
- Cherry vanilla cordial
- Chicken and feta meatballs
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Lactation Cookies
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce