- 15 grams Parmesan cheese, roughly chopped
- 175 grams self-raising flour
- 100 grams unsalted butter, cubed
- 100 grams blue cheese
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 45 grams sesame seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place parmesan cheese into the mixing bowl. Chop 5 sec/speed 9/MC on.
- Add all other ingredients, except sesame seeds, to the mixing bowl. Turbo 1 sec, 7 times, or until the ingredients have formed a dough-like consistency.
- Turn mixture out onto a piece of cling wrap. Roll into a ball and then secure with the wrap. Place in refrigerator to chill for approximately half an hour.
- Preheat oven to 180°C, fan-forced. Place sesame seeds in a small bowl. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- From the dough, roll balls, approximately 10g each, or roughly the size of small walnuts.
- Drop each ball into the bowl with the sesame seeds and roll them to coat.
- Place each one onto the baking trays, ensuring they are evenly spread out. Press your thumb lightly into the middle of each biscuit.
- Bake in oven until golden - approximately 12 - 15 minutes. Cool on rack before serving.
Accessories you need
Store in an air-tight container for 48 hours. The dough (before baking) can be frozen in tight cling wrap, for up to 1 month.
I converted this recipe to a Thermomix version, after seeing it on the UK Delicious Magazine, online (https://www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/recipes/blue-cheese-sesame-biscuits/)
(Permission to post my converted recipe was obtained from one of the editors from Delicious Magazine).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Sourdough discard crackers
- RSPCA Puppy Treats
- Boong eo ppang (Korean Fish Shaped Pastry)
- Latvian Bacon Buns - Pīrāgi
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Paleo Focaccia Loaf