- 110 grams Buckwheat whole grains
- 80 grams Matured Cheddar - cubed
- 15 grams Parmesan cheese
- 110 grams Plain Flour.
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 65 grams Cold Butter, Cubed
- 50 grams very cold water, adjust amount as needed
1. Mill Buckwheart 20sec/speed 9
2. Add cheeses & chop 10sec/speed 6
3. Add flour, salt & butter. Mix 10sec/ speed 6
4. Knead approx 20 sec while adding the water through the lid until mixture resembles peas.
5. Turn onto a Thermomat and lightly knead to form a dough.
6. Cover and rest dough in fridge for min 15 minutes.
7. Preheat oven to 200oC ( depending on your oven)
8. Using extra flour, roll out the dough to 3mm thickness. or about 26x16cm in size.
9. Transfer to baking paper and prick all over with a fork.
10. Cut dough to any shape you like. A Pizza cutter works well.
11. Bake about 10 minutes until lightly browned.
12. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack. If you prefer a harder biscuit, return rack to a cooling oven until preferred hardness is reached.
Change flavours by adding rosemary or any other herb or spice.
Wheat flour can be substituted for milled Cashew or Almond meal.
These biscuits are lighter in texture than water crackers.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups