- 1 bread, cob loaf, Approx 450g
- 150 g fresh spinach leaves, Washed and torn into pieces
- 250 g cream cheese, Softened and cut into cubes
- 300 g sour cream
- 1 sachets french onion soup mix, 40g
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
Cut 4cm off top of cob loaf to form lid. Scoop bread from centre of loaf, leaving 1.5cm edge. Tear or roughly chop bread pieces.
Add your roughly torn spinach leaves to the bowl. Turbo on 1 second intervals until spinach is chopped up.
Add cream cheese, sour cream & French onion soup mix to the bowl. Mix on 5 until combined.
Pour filling into the cob loaf shell, add torn bread onto the tray. Place lid of cob loaf on and cook for 20 minutes, until croutons are golden. Then serve.
Add sticks of carrot or other veg to serve, or crackers.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide