- 2 sheets Puff pastry
- 250 grams frozen spinach or cooked fresh spinach
- 100 grams Feta cheese cut into cubes
- 125 grams Tasty Cheese Cut into cubes
- 1 --- medium onion
- Peppa to taste
- 20 grams melted butter
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
Defrost puff pastry by seperating and cut in half. Thaw out frozen spinach and squeeze out excess liquid. Transfer to bowl.
Add cheese & feta to bowl and grate for 5 seconds on speed 10. Set aside with spinach.
Place onion into the bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down bowl.
Add spinach & cheese mixture, 1 egg and pepper to taste.
Mix 30 seconds on reverse speed 2 .
Brush edges of pastry with melted butter, place spinach mixture in the middle of the pastry and roll up to enclose. Turn rolls seamside down place on baking tray with space between the rolls. You can score these on an angle into pieces or you can do this after cooking as well. Brush with remaining butter and top with seasame seeds
Bake in oven for approx 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick
- Super Easy British Cheese Straws
- Thermomellie's no meat sausage rolls