Easy Spinach & Cheese Roll
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 250 grams frozen spinach or cooked fresh spinach
- 100 grams Feta cheese
- 125 grams Tasty Cheese
- 1 --- Medium Onion
- Peppa to taste
- 50 grams melted butter
Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
Defrost puff pastry by seperating and cut in half. Thaw out frozen spinach and squeeze out excess liquid. Transfer to bowl.
Add cheese & feta to bowl and grate for 5 seconds on speed 10. Set aside with spinach.
Place onion into the bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down bowl.
Add spinach & cheese mixture, 1 egg and pepper to taste.
Mix 30 seconds on reverse speed 2 .
Brush edges of pastry with melted butter, place spinach mixture in the middle of the pastry and roll up to enclose. Turn rolls seamside down place on baking tray with space between the rolls. You can score these on an angle into pieces or you can do this after cooking as well. Brush with remaining butter and top with seasame seeds
Bake in oven for approx 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pizza Rolls
- SALT 'N' VINEGAR POTATO PIZZA
- Three cheese and spinach rolls (TM31)
- LCHF Cauliflower breakfast bake
- Zucchini, Carrot, Leek and Bacon Slice
- General's crumbed cheese and pasta squares
- Sweet potato and corn fritters
- Bak Kwa(Chinese Pork Jerky)
- LCHF Breakfast Frittata / Keto Egg & Ham Muffins
- Gluten Free Bread
- Savoury Muffins
- Blue cheese, walnut and pear tart