- 540 g self-raising flour
- 500 g natural yoghurt
- 3 heaped tablespoons tomato paste
- 6 sprigs fresh basil, Leaves only and chopped
- 100 g ham bone, Diced
- 80 g cheese, mozzarella, Cut into cubes
- 1 --- red capsicum, Diced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Lunch Snack Autumn Father's Day Mother's Day Spring Summer Winter Baking BBQ Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Bread Pizza, focaccia Cooking for 2 person Cooking for large family Cooking for students Children food Egg free Nut free
Preheat oven to 220 degrees (this may differ depending on your oven) and grease and line a 23cm cake tin.
Place cheese into bowl and grate 15sec/sp10. Set aside.
- Place flour and yoghurt into the bowl and mix 15sec/sp3.
- Knead dough for 2 minutes.
- Put dough onto a floured surface and work the dough until it is no longer sticky, adding flour as needed (too much flour though will cause the dough to fall apart).
- Roll the dough out into a rectangle until it is about 5mm thick.
- Spread tomato paste onto base and add other toppings.
- Roll the dough from the longest side until you have one long log shape. Cut the log in roughly 4cm increments or until you have 12 pieces.
- Place pieces into your cake in with the swirl side up so that they fill the entire tin. Put in the oven for 30mins. When cooked pull out and let rest for 5 to 10 mins
Accessories you need
This has been adapted from an 'I Quit Sugar' recipe so you can you can be rest assured that this treat can be part of a healthy diet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's