- 150 g Dried fried onions
- 1 Granny smith apple- quartered & cored, skin on
- 2 Potatoes - halved skin on
- 1 Carrot - skin on chopped
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 500g sausage meat
- 500g Lean mince meat
- 8 sheets Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, whisked
Add the dried fried onions to the bowl with the apple, potato, carrot & curry powder.
Chops 10 secs / sp 5 or until finely chopped.
Add sausage meat & mince meat to the bowl. Mix 10 sec / sp 5 with the aid of the spatula through the lid.
Remove the lid and bring together with the spatula, the bowl will be very full so just needs a little helping hand.
Cut the square puff pastry sheets in half, paste the bottom edge of the pastry with the egg mixture, lay a line of the filling in the centre of the sheet and then roll over with the pastry. Brush the top with egg mixture, cut into desired sizes (normally 4 sauges rolls per half sheet of pastry).
Lay on a lined baking tray and bake at 220C or until golden brown.
Cool on the rack and then eat warm or freeze into zip lock bags ready to pop into the kids lunches.
Preparing the filling
Accessories you need
You can also make your own puff pastry if you have time!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Breakfast Muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Sourdough discard crackers
- RSPCA Puppy Treats
- Boong eo ppang (Korean Fish Shaped Pastry)
- Latvian Bacon Buns - Pīrāgi
- Rosa's Vol au Vents