- 300 grams bakers flour
- 200 grams semolina
- 5 grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 5 grams coarse sea salt
- 10 grams dry yeast
- 325 grams lukewarm/tepid water
Put all the ingredients in the TM and combine on speed 6 for 10 seconds.
Knead for a further 2 minutes and place into a bowl and cover.
Leave to rise and then once risen punch down and get the kids to join in and make their own pizza.
Roll out dough thinly and top with your favourite pizza topping (less is better) and bake in the oven at the hottest temp for around 10-15 minutes.
This recipe is only for the pizza dough. I believe it's the best place to start when making your pizzas. You can put whatever toppings you want on top but starting with a good dough is where it is at. When you bake this if you have a pizza stone that you can put in the oven to heat up and cook your pizza on you will get an even better pizza.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima's Maamoul
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Beetroot And Chickpeas Kebab:
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Knefah Cups
- Halawet El Jibn (Lebanese Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Varoma Marble Cake
- Pistachio & Rosewater Semolina Cake
- Lebanese Easter Biscuits (Ma'amoul Biscuits)
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)