- 350 g pumpkin, (2cm pieces)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 brown onion
- 20 g olive oil
- 350 g ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- 50 g Sundries tomatoes
- Hand full of Baby Spinach
- 1 sheet Puff pastry, (Optional)
- fresh lemon juice, (Optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Afternoon tea Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Autumn Carnival Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Baking BBQ Birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Quick Vegetarian Nut free Pastry Pie, quiche Tart Vegetable dish
1. Take one sheet of Puff Pastry from the freezer and allow to partially thaw on the bench.
2. Preheat Oven to 220 degrees, once its reached the temperature place pumpkin pieces in to roast.
3. Place Garlic and Onion into the Mixing Bowl and Chop 3 secs/speed 5.
4. Add Olive Oil and Sautee 3 minutes/120 degrees/speed 1.
5. Add Ricotta Cheese, eggs and sundried tomatoes and mix for 10 seconds/speed 3.
6. Line a cake tin 25cm cake tin with baking paper (see notes) and line with puff pastry.
7. Pour in Ricotta filling and set aside.
8. Remove pumpkin from the oven and reduce temperature to 180 degrees.
9. Sprinkle spinach leaves and pumpkin over the tart, push some pieces into the ricotta mixture, leaving others sitting on top. Brush exposed pastry with an egg wash or olive oil and bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees until golden.
10. Slice and serve with fresh cracked pepper and a drizzle of lemon juice... Enjoy!
Puff Pastry is a quick and easy option but this recipe also tastes and looks great using the Basic Cook Book Short Crust Pastry for your Tart Shell. If you have 10 minutes to spare i reccomend trying a short crust pastry shell to take this tart to another level.
You can also make your own Ricotta Cheese to use with this Tart.
Accessories you need
Serve with Oven baked sweet potato wedges and/or Basic Cook Book Beetroot Salad!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.