- 6 eggs, (Large)
- 300 grams thickened cream, (Full cream)
- 24 leaves fresh basil, (Leaves only)
- 6 slices shortcut bacon, (Diced)
- 150 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 200 grams Parmesan cheese, (Grated)
- cracked pepper, (To taste)
- 3 sheets Puff pastry, (Defrosted & sliced into 4 squares)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 200 degrees & grease a 12 cup cupcake tray.
Remove puff pastry from freezer to thaw while preparing the mixture.
If cheese is not grated, do this now - Cube block cheese into 3cm pieces & turbo for approx 8sec until crumbled. Set aside. No need to rinse bowl.
Add eggs, thickened cream, sundried tomatoes, 12 basil leaves (remaining is to garnish) & cracked pepper to taste. Mix 10 sec, speed 8, MC on.
Add cheese & bacon pieces. Combine 10 sec, reverse, speed 2, MC on.
Cut each sheet of pastry into 4 squares once thawed & insert one square into each cup of the cupcake tray, leaving the corners up.
Scoop equal amounts of quiche mixture into each one & garnish with remaining basil.
Put into oven for approx 25min or until golden brown. Quiche may appear 'puffed' while cooking - they deflate once out of the oven.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins