- 250 grams zucchini, quartered, Approx medium - large
- 1 brown onion
- 1 carrot halved, Large
- 30 grams olive oil
- 70 grams cheddar cheese, cubed roughly
- 100 grams Smoked turkey, chopped
- 6 Eggs, Large
- 70 grams wholemeal self-raising flour
- sea salt & pepper to taste
Grate cheese for 6 seconds on speed 8 and set aside
Chop zucchinis, carrots and onion for 5 seconds on speed 5
- Add remaining ingredients and mix for 20 seconds on reverse"Counter-clockwise operation" + speed 4 with aid of spatula.
Pour into buttered and lined 20cm tin or round / oval baking dish.
Bake for 50 minutes in moderate oven.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramelised Onion & Feta Tarts
- Feta, Bacon & Spinach Quiche
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Savoury Scone
- Rosemary Pastry
- Pumpkin topped chicken curry pies
- Janine's Plain Rice Crackers - Thermie and Friends
- The best sausage rolls - veggie packed for kids
- Yorkshire Puddings
- Vegemite and Cheese puffs
- Black Seasame Crackers