- 200 g almond, raw
- 80 g cashew nuts
- 50 g hazelnuts
- 30 g dried cranberries
- 20 g cacao powder, raw
- 30 g goji berries, dried
- 20 g sunflower seeds
- 20 g Pepita Seeds
- 2 scoops Protein Powder, Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons Raw Honey
- 30 g coconut oil, (add more if required)
- 100 g dessicated coconut
Recipe is created for
- Place almonds, cashews, hazelnuts, pepitas, sunflower seeds into mixing bowl and mill for 20 seconds speed 8. Your mix should be of a fine texture, if not mill for a further 6 seconds on speed 8.
- Add honey and coconut oil and mix for 25 seconds on speed 4 or until all combined. Ensure your mixture is moist (yep- said it) enough to roll into balls. If the mixture i too dry, add a little more coconut oil and re-combine.
- Roll the mixture into small balls, this mix will make 24-36 approx depending on the size you make. After they are round in shape roll them through desicated coconut.
- Re-fridgerate in an air tight container to store.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco