- 2 cans 270g Ayam Premium coconut cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons agar agar
- 2 capsules Probiotic, (Inner Health Plus or equivalent)
- 1/2 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 1 or 2 sterilised containers (glass jars are best)
Add coconut cream, Agar Agar to bowl.
Heat for 5 minutes, 90 degree's, speed 2.
Allow to cool to 37 degrees (this can take up to an hour at room temperature).
At 37 degrees, set to speed 2 and add contents of probiotic capsules and maple syrup. (more if you want it sweeter)
Stir for a minute on speed 2 or until well combined.
Pour yoghurt into sterilised glass jars. Make sur they are not too hot, if too hot, the probiotics may be killed.
Leave incubating undisturbed for 14 hours, or longer.
Place in fridge for 4+ hours before stirring and serving.
- Put in a warmed thermoserver. The key point is to ensure that the temperature is around 40 degrees. Too hot and the bacteria will die off and your yoghurt will not turn out as well.
-Place in oven with the light turned on,(just using the heat from the lightbulb, or a warm place.
- Fill an easiyo incubator with hot water up to the bottom of the base, and place jar inside, Do NOT allow very hot water to touch the jar as this may kill the probiotic.
Coconut yoghurt will take longer to ferment than dairy based yoghurt. Be patient and allow at least 14 hours for fermentation before refridgeration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd